Tigera, Inc. is a global organization committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- We may retain information that you provide by filling in forms on this site. This includes information provided for job applications, registrations for events, or requests for further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- We may keep details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- We may retain information you choose to provide to us through one of our interactive features.
Where we use your information
We may on occasion be required to share your information around the world with our offices and any third parties who provide services on our behalf. We have taken steps to ensure that all such entities protect your data adequately. In relation to any other third parties we will only disclose your information where you have given your consent or where we are required to do so by law, or where it is necessary for the purpose of, or in connection with legal proceedings or in order to exercise or defend legal rights. View further information about our offices.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you for business purposes such as:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To process your application forms, subscription or event registration.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To carry out market research.
- To correspond with you.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please let us know by ticking the relevant box situated at the point which we collect your data or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use up-to-date data storage and security techniques to protect your information from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
All our employees and any third parties we engage to process your personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Access to information
You may have the right to apply for a copy of the information we hold about you and to have any inaccurate information about you corrected. We may charge a small administrative fee for this.